Redland Media has worked with several lighting-industry associations and trade publications serving the LED lighting and related markets:
- Digital Illumination Interface Alliance (DiiA)
- The Connected Lighting Alliance
- Zhaga Consortium (see below)
- LEDs Magazine
- Compound Semiconductor magazine
Examples of work carried out on behalf of our clients can be found on our Press Releases page.
Zhaga is a global lighting-industry consortium that aims to standardize LED light engines and associated components, and to simplify LED luminaire design and manufacturing.
Redland Media has provided Zhaga with a broad range of services:
- writing press releases, white papers, news items, and marketing copy;
- carrying out a complete overhaul of both Zhaga websites (public and members-only);
- working with the trade press to publish technical articles;
- coordinating Zhaga’s presence at industry events;
- restructuring the Zhaga product database.